Monday, May 18, 2009

...with a little help from my friends :)




Day 2:  Beaver Bay, MN
I took a day-trip to learn a few things from Clint.  He helped me to mess around with the settings on my camera, and to get the pics that I wanted.  It was awesome to do a hands-on lesson with aperture, shutter speeds, exposure, and focus.  If I learned only one thing today, it is that you end up with hundreds of pictures before you get the hang of things!

This was tricky :)  We tried endless takes to get a rock into the water.  After about 20 tries and even more stones, it turned out!
I love this shed, every time I head up north, I stop and snap a pic of this.  It's right in front of "battleship island" on the pier that once launched the Grandpa Woo.



1 comment:

  1. i was looking around some blogs cuz i just started mine and i have to say that i loved ur pictures, me too i made a blog of pictures but i think they are not that great, i love photography and i spect to improve...well there i leave u the adress maybe u would like to see them.(http://fotografiasmelissagarin.blogspot.com/)
    best wishes

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete